Boston Globe Smears Tom Brady and His “BEST BUDDIES” Contributions
After reading the article the Boston Globe put out on April 23, 2017 I have come to the conclusion that now our own city and newspaper has chosen to go down the “Fake News” path as many other media outlets are doing. Could it be that a Boston newspaper is really trying to smear the name of our own New England Patriots Quarterback, Tom Brady and all the charitable work he has done for and with the Best Buddies Organization. This is the world’s largest organization for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and they are trashing the work Brady does with them. As I see it after reading the article:
- There is nothing in the article to show that Tom Brady should be blamed for any wrongdoing.
- The Best Buddies Organization has full control over the money and where it is distributed. It is up to them which outside other charities they okay with the money going to. Even if this involves any that may include some of Brady’s interests. And why wouldn’t they want to help other charities ???
- The article also suggests that Brady is being paid for his time and work with the Best Buddies Organization. With no sources to back this up. In fact they say he is the second celebrity to do so. As far as I can see this is pure speculation and can hold no credibility in what you call “journalism” today. He is the one bringing in the 46.5 million to begin with.
- Most IMPORTANTLY Tom Brady has never kept a single penny of that money for himself ! It always went into other charities to help in other unselfish ways. Just because Boston Globe, this does not fit your narrative, does not mean what Tom Brady is doing is wrong.
- If anything the article should have been written about the Best Buddies Organization, if anything since they handle the money and distribute it to the other organizations but instead you decided to shamelessly use Tom Brady to sell you story because you know what Brady means to Boston. Perhaps not as many people would have clicked the links on a Best Buddies article, but you knew Tom Brady would draw you publicly and sell your papers. This is at best a disgusting attempt at amateur journalism, and I am being kind. You should be ashamed to use such a prominent, respectful figure to sell your newspaper.
LETS GET THIS TRENDING ON TWITTER/FB AT ONCE:
. . . Let’s Do It For Boston And Tom Brady